Returns and Exchanges
We are more than happy to exchange product/s or give a store credit if the item/s are in their original condition. Please note:
- Bodyboards cannot be returned if they have been plugged or the wrapper has been removed
- There are no returns on SALE items or DVD'S.
- All original packaging must be intact
If you are returning an item you are entitled to :
- Store credit - We will issue you a store credit that you can use any time in the future. Less any postage charges paid.
- Exchange - If you wish to exchange a product, contact us in advance either via email or phone to make sure we have what you want in stock. We will charge/credit the difference to your account. However, you will be responsible for shipping costs associated with returning the original item to us as well as the shipping costs on the new item.
A return must be requested within 30 days. Please contact us in order to arrange a return of your product.
If you are returning an item, address your return to:
Shop 9/122 Brisbane Rd
Mooloolaba, QLD, 4557
When you ship your item(s) back you will also need to fill out and attach one of our returns forms. This form can be accessed HERE
- Please be wise when shopping with Inverted Bodyboarding as we DO NOT give refunds if you simply change your mind or accidentally choose the wrong product.
- Refunds may only be given where goods have a manufacturers fault or are wrongly described on the online store.
You will be responsible for the shipping cost on all returns and exchanges EXCEPT if an item is damaged or if your order was an Inverted based mistake.
All items have manufacturer warranty. If you believe you have a warranty claim contact us within 3 days of it arising. If your item is deemed by our staff as potentially a warranty related issue we will then contact the manufacturer on your behalf. Please note we are merely a retailer, we have zero control over manufacturer warranty policies and outcomes. Inverted Bodyboard will always do everything within our power to create a favourable outcome, however manufacturers reserve the right to deny, repair or replace items covered under warranty.
NO bodyboard is covered for creasing, bubbling, delamination, heat damage, reversed rocker, popped stringers or misuse, as listed on your Inverted bodyboard care guide. These issues are 100% of the time resultant of product misuse. Please check the manufacturers conditions supplied with your bodyboard.
If you have any questions relating to refunds, exchanges or warranties you’re more than welcome to call us up for some in depth vocal FAQ’s.