Returns and Exchanges
We are more than happy to exchange product/s or give a credit if the item/s are in their original condition. Please note:
- Bodyboards cannot be returned if they have been plugged or the wrapper has been removed
- There are no returns on SALE items or DVD'S.
- All original packaging must be intact
If you are returning an item you are welcome to :
- Store credit - We will issue you a store credit that you can use any time in the future. Less any postage charges paid.
- Exchange - If you wish to exchange a product, contact us in advance either via email or phone to make sure we have what you want in stock. We will charge/credit the difference to your account, and you will be responsible for shipping costs on returning the original item to us, and the shipping on the new item as well.
A return must be requested within 30 days. Please contact us in order to arrange a return of your product.
- Please be wise when shopping with Inverted Bodyboarding for we DO NOT give refunds if you simply change your mind or accidently choose the wrong product.
- Refunds may only be given where goods have a manufacturers fault or are wrongly described on the online store.
You will be responsible for the shipping cost on all returns and exchanges EXCEPT if an item is damaged, we shipped the wrong item or any mistakes of ours.
All items have manufacturer warrantees. If you believe you have a warranty claim contact us within 3 days of it arising, we will contact the manufacturer to determine the best solution to the problem. Please note we are merely a retailer, we have zero control over manufacturers warranty policies. We will do our best to create a favourable outcome, however manufacturers reserve the right to deny, repair or replace items covered under warranty.
NO bodyboard is covered for creasing, bubbling, popped stringers or misuse, as listed on your Inverted bodyboard care guide. These issues are more often than not resultant of product misuse. Please check the manufacturers conditions supplied with your bodyboard.
If you have any questions relating to refunds, exchanges or warranties you’re more than welcome to call us up for some in depth vocal FAQ’s.