Website Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Website Terms and Conditions”) apply to the use of this website, including the purchase of goods over this website and the use of the information offered on this website. In using this website for these or any other purposes, you agree to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Website Terms and Conditions, you must refrain from using the website. expressions such as "We", "Us" and "Our" are a reference to Hillwell Corp Pty Ltd trading as Inverted Bodyboarding.
in this website (including text, data, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by us. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under, the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar legislation which applies in your location, and except as expressly authorised by these Website Terms and Conditions, you may not, without Our written permission, in any form or by any means adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website including the information displayed on this website; or commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website. Trade marks
Use of Website
- While we use our best endeavours to ensure the accuracy of information on Our website, any representations as to stock levels and availability of products are subject to change.
- Please note every care is taken to make sure your product looks the same as that pictured online. By rare circumstances only may it happen that the manufacturer improves the product or alters the model (e.g. Board colours) prior to us updating our web images.
- We apologize if you’re a sucker for 3 by 3 inch graphics and any further life changing inconvenience this may cause, should this occur. Please note: all t-shirts, shorts, hoodies, beanies, hats, and boards come in assorted colours, and not necessarily the colour shown - these merely depict the logo or style. So do make a note of you preferred colour if need be.
- We accept no liability for any failure to comply with these Website Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond Our reasonable control.
- If We waive any rights available to Us under these Website Terms and Conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
- If any of these Website Terms and Conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force.
- You must ensure that your access to this website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
- You understand and agree that any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the removal of doubt, We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your use of this website or any linked website.
- To the extent permitted by law, We do not give you any assurances that any information contained on this website will be suitable for your purposes or that it will be error-free. You agree that you will not rely on the any such information or its availability and that any reliance you make will be on your own independent assessments with the aid of qualified independent advice.
- You acknowledge that despite all reasonable precautions on Our part, there is a risk of unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or of information contained on your computer system or on this website. We do not accept responsibility or liability of any nature for any such losses which you may sustain as a result of such activity.
- Water sports can be dangerous and in extreme cases have been known to cause serious injury or death. Use of products on this website require skill and the exercise of caution, for this reason, children using these products must be properly supervised by adults. Due to the nature of these products, the seller, distributor or manufacturer assume no responsibility of damage or injury which may be caused by the use of these products whether caused by accident, negligence or otherwise.
- Through the purchase of use of these products, the purchaser and/or user understands and agrees to assume all responsibility of any damage or injury caused by any use of these products.
- This website may contain links to other websites ("Linked Websites'"). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
- We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with Linked Websites.
- Our links with Linked Websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by Us of the owners or operators of those Linked Websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked websites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.