PLUGGING OPTIONS AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT
- Designed with DMC's Patented Reverse V Rail (RVR) technology.
- RVR is geared to offer correct torque for each kick stroke, creating balance for the user unlike any other swim fins.
- The RVR streamlines vortexes more efficiently than any other design.
- Foot Touch ID: in foggy conditions, touch inside of ankle strap to find correct foot with gentle touch.
- Features triple function drain chute: allows extra room for elongated toes 1 and 2, flushes out grit, and reduces vacuum on breakouts and flip turns.
- Fresh or Salt water compatible.
- Asymmetric design stabilises ankle roll, increases speed and decreases fatigue.