- The DMC REPELLOR® Fins have adapted ‘RVR’ (REVERSE VEE Rails) Technology to the blade area which is engineered to capture the maximum volume of water and
INCREASE VELOCITY during the down kick.This 'Super-Feature' engages during Maximum Down Kick thrust to extend the rails to their widest point and provide a Turbo Boost unlike any other swimfin.
- TheREPELLOR® Fins’ ‘RVR’Reverse VEE Rail, Top Rail - acts to Stabilize while Trailing through the water when wave riding.DMCs Design Team has adapted the RVR for all Ocean uses inclduing - Surf rescue, Bodysurfing, Bodyboarding, Surf Swimming and Snorkelling.
- REPELLOR® have an extra super feature that is unique to their design: Patent Pending Interlocking Lugs stand your REPELLOR® for LIFEGUARD Eveready Rescue Prep
REPELLOR fins Care Instructions:
- Always rinse in fresh water after use in salt water
- Keep out of direct sunlight for prolonged periods
- Keep off hard surfaces
- Avoid sharp objects like rocks or reef