- The DMC REPELLOR® Fins have adapted ‘RVR’ (REVERSE VEE Rails) Technology to the blade area which is engineered to capture the maximum volume of water and
INCREASE VELOCITY during the down kick. This 'Super-Feature' engages during Maximum Down Kick thrust to extend the rails to their widest point and provide a Turbo Boost unlike any other swimfin.
- The REPELLOR® Fins’ ‘RVR’ Reverse VEE Rail, Top Rail - acts to Stabilize while Trailing through the water when wave riding. DMCs Design Team has adapted the RVR for all Ocean uses inclduing - Surf rescue, Bodysurfing, Bodyboarding, Surf Swimming and Snorkelling.
- REPELLOR® have an extra super feature that is unique to their design: Patent Pending Interlocking Lugs stand your REPELLOR® for LIFEGUARD Eveready Rescue Prep
REPELLOR fins Care Instructions:
- Always rinse in fresh water after use in salt water
- Keep out of direct sunlight for prolonged periods
- Keep off hard surfaces
- Avoid sharp objects like rocks or reef